Shinju Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinju Project

Welcome to one of the best voted projects on Youtube! :] The leader of this amazing project is Rach2spoiled [Mimi] along with Bananna. She hopes that Shinju will live forever! ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MBA in abroad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unique07

MBA in abroad Empty
PostSubject: MBA in abroad   MBA in abroad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 am

Hello friend I am Ali Khan from Tajikistan..I am studying M.com.Last semester..Now I have a trouble about my career..Now I want join the MBA courses of the abroad University..But I don,t know which university select for this courses...I want become cheap and reputed university..Please help me!!!

English schools
Back to top Go down
Ismichi

Ismichi

MBA in abroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBA in abroad   MBA in abroad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:43 pm

How'd a stinkin; spam-ad get in here?? O.o
(ねえ~ Can't you make it so only a certain rank-or-whatever can post new topics in here??)
Back to top Go down
http://michi91.deviantart.com
Bananna-chan
Admin
Bananna-chan

MBA in abroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBA in abroad   MBA in abroad Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 am

I'll go set the limitations and restrictions for posting...o.o wow...I don't know if it's a spam ad or whatever but please don't post things like this here. It should be in random...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MBA in abroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBA in abroad   MBA in abroad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MBA in abroad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinju Project :: General :: Information-
Jump to: