Shinju Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinju Project

Welcome to one of the best voted projects on Youtube! :] The leader of this amazing project is Rach2spoiled [Mimi] along with Bananna. She hopes that Shinju will live forever! ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naoka Desu~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoka

Naoka

Naoka Desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Naoka Desu~   Naoka Desu~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 pm

HiHi, my name's Naoka(real name's Jennifer xD) but uh..yeah I just joined. Uhm so please treat me well.

I'm bad at intros but uh, I'm 16(Birthday is February 27th) I absolutely love to sing(duh).

I love animals too, I have 2 cats and one dog. I'm homeschooled so Im on a lot.

I tend to be shy sometimes when I first meet someone in real life, but online I'm really friendly ^^ I love making new friends.

Just a warning, I tend to be annoying, I lose friends sometimes because of that but I am just really friendly!

It's one of my worst habits Mad but yeah enough of that, I live in the most boringest state ever; New Hamsphire. Nothing happens here, but I won't give up on my dream of making a real life cosplay/dubbing group!

So yeah, that's enough about me, I hope to make new friends here and improve my singing ability as well.

Yoroshiku Onegashimasu! :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Naoka Desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naoka Desu~   Naoka Desu~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Nee~ Konnichiwa Naoka-chan !
Call me Mimi or w/e nicknames you can think of to call me xD
Welcomeeeeeeeee
*______________*

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://shinjuproject.forumotion.com

Naoka Desu~
Page 1 of 1