Shinju Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinju Project

Welcome to one of the best voted projects on Youtube! :] The leader of this amazing project is Rach2spoiled [Mimi] along with Bananna. She hopes that Shinju will live forever! ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloo~, Nao here! ^-^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nao

Helloo~, Nao here! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Helloo~, Nao here! ^-^   Helloo~, Nao here! ^-^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi hi~!!! ^^
My name is Nao and I feel honored to be a part of this project! I'm 17 (my birthday's October 9th) and I live in Finland. My youtube username is YesterdaysNemesis (I know it's stupid, don't ask why I chose it xD). I'm really, really shy and quiet, yet I like to meet new people and make new friends, although it's sort of hard for me. ^^;
I speak Finnish, English and Swedish (at least I understand it, except when it's spoken by a real Swedish person... I need to study more. xD). I'm also trying to learn Japanese but so far I only know a bunch of words and can read hiragana and most katakana (I keep forgetting them). I'm a slow learner.
I spend my free time mainly writing, singing and doing stuff with my friends... and watching anime. I'm actually quite addicted to anime. o.o So addicted that my friends sometimes get worried about it. xD
I love Japanese and Korean music. Hello! project is especially close to my heart. Some of my other favorites are Olivia Lufkin, Utada Hikaru, Kalafina, Gackt, BoA and Super Junior. ^^

Uh, yeah... sorry if I bored you with my awfully long rant. o.O Liking so much to talk about myself I guess I must be a very narcissistic (did I spell it right??) person... and I hate that. T.T
But anyways. I hope I'll have a good time with everyone here~!! ^^
Back to top Go down

Helloo~, Nao here! ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinju Project :: General :: Introduce Yourself~-
Jump to: