Shinju Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinju Project

Welcome to one of the best voted projects on Youtube! :] The leader of this amazing project is Rach2spoiled [Mimi] along with Bananna. She hopes that Shinju will live forever! ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are

Go down 
+7
michirurules
Mueggie
romanjigirl
MatsukiSara
Mikittys
Zoey
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayuna

Ayuna

First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are   First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:34 pm

I'm covering Sayu. we need a Ai cover
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ankosama123
romanjigirl

romanjigirl

PostSubject: Re: First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are   First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:42 pm

OH!! I can definitely cover Ai's parts because my voice is mature - sorry I assumed it Sayu's part we needed because there wasn't a link for the lines. I can send Ai's lines in a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
romanjigirl

romanjigirl

PostSubject: Re: First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are   First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Sorry that my "couple of minutes" ended up being over an hour - my mom came home while I was recording, so I had to go have dinner with the family. Anyway, here are the lines - I would've covered earlier if I'd known that we needed Ai's lines - I just assumed that since there was a link on the first page, the lines had already been done ^_^"

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdofmwmnone

now we can move on to the second single - yay!
Back to top Go down
Ayuna

Ayuna

PostSubject: Re: First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are   First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:46 pm

lol, its okay. im mixing and i had to go to a band concert so yeaa xD thanks for getting lines in! Very Happy i will finish mixing now! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ankosama123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are   First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Single - Onna Ni Sache Are
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2