Shinju Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinju Project

Welcome to one of the best voted projects on Youtube! :] The leader of this amazing project is Rach2spoiled [Mimi] along with Bananna. She hopes that Shinju will live forever! ^_^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sari-Chan] about me~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChineseSnowball

ChineseSnowball

[Sari-Chan] about me~ Empty
PostSubject: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:56 pm

PFFFFFFFFFFFT, i'm lazy so i just copied from my section of about me on my group forum XD

First of all, the names Sally. 13 years young but turning 14 on 12th January. Chinese but from the UK = BRITISHCHINESE. ^__^ if i had to describe myself in three words they would be LOUD, FORGETFUL, GIGGLY. trust me, if you know me in real life, you'll know what direction i'm coming from if you hear my laugh. XD

[Sari-Chan] about me~ Th_DSC06205 that'll be me ; Sep08. (i know i look older than i look. unless you think different?)

GENERAL:
-i have a hugeeeee sense of humour. i basically laugh at anything and everything..which causes me to have bellyaches afterwards. XDD and when i laugh i can't write properly as my hands shake so i have to use two hands which is awkward <:3 and i must say i actually swear alot but i won't here (A) i'm 5"3 but i look old for my ages (13) and people sometimes mistake me for being 16+ and the oldest i've ever been mistaken was being MARRIED! ¬¬" if you wanna ask how that person approached me just ask D; XD

SCHOOL:
-i actually like school. i wouldn't say i'm a geek but i'm fairly smart? i'm top set in Science & second top in Math (theres 5 sets each). but i just talk alot in class thats why i normally get bad grades D; oh and just to say, if i ever see you mispell something, i'm most likely to correct you as spelling is my specialty. XD

MUSIC:
-music has been a big part of my life. wherever i am you would always spot me dancing & singing to my iPod. ALWAYS. :3 and just to say, if there is no iPod.. i use my phone. or take other peoples iPod. MWAHAHHA >:]

PERFORMING ARTS:
-i have been singing pretty much all my life? when i was younger, i've fought over with the TV with my brother to sing karaoke(there is a video of it sadly..). i've taken vocal lessons, i help people with vocal lessons also. am a dedicated member of the junior choir & senior choir in school & part of a group in my performing arts school. regular stage performer so i'm really confident >;] but if you asked me to sing on the spot i probably wouldn't do it XD .. and then be like OKAY! x]
-i just started to learn dance: street dance, jazz & maybe starting ballet? D; but i think i'm bad so i started dance to improve it.
-after Christmas holidays, i'm about to start piano lessons, acoustic guitar lessons & violin lessons. woohoo. :]

if you want to know more, just ask me anything cos i'll answer everything Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chinesesnowball.blogspot.com
Bananna-chan
Admin
Bananna-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:54 pm

Wow that's a long introduction Very Happy I'm Chinese too! But American Chinese haha. I've heard your voice on YouTube! It's so beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Airi-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:30 pm

You copied it from kanpeki xDD oh well I copied mine too ._. xDDD
Back to top Go down
xharumichanx

PostSubject: Re: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 pm

hey Sari chan
Harumi desu!
Also Chinese... living in Hong Kong (altho my channel says I'm in Japan haha)
Back to top Go down
http://jp.youtube.com/user/xharumichanx
ChineseSnowball

ChineseSnowball

PostSubject: Re: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Bananna-chan - yeah i know, only took me ten minutes though >< uwahhh~ cools. where in America you based? and thank you <3

Airi-chan - yuryur. i'm lazy, and wuhh? xDD

xharumichanx -WOW! i love Hong Kong<3 theres where i'm mainly based: Hong Kong & Guangzhou ^^ and my back-up acc is in Hong Kong XD i'm going back there in Easter i think? ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.chinesesnowball.blogspot.com
gigixlove

gigixlove

PostSubject: Re: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 am

Nice introduction. x3
I can't believe someone mistook you for married before!! That's funny XD
You're so pretty! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gigixlove
gigixlove

gigixlove

PostSubject: Re: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:01 am

ChineseSnowball wrote:
theres where i'm mainly based: Hong Kong & Guangzhou ^^ and my back-up acc is in Hong Kong XD i'm going back there in Easter i think? ^__^

KYAA! I've been to Guangzhou! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gigixlove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sari-Chan] about me~   [Sari-Chan] about me~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sari-Chan] about me~
Page 1 of 1